The Crinan Hotel
Superior Twin / Double
Our Superior rooms are large, beautifully decorated and tastefully elegant. Each is dedicated to a famous Scottish artist and hung with original works of art.
Some have large balconies and all have sea views through large picture windows either towards the islands of Mull, Jura and Scarba or across Loch Crinan and the entrance to the Crinan Canal. The ever-changing view may include distant islands, an ancient castle and boats moving in and out of the Canal Basin.
- Super-king size beds or twin beds
- White Egyptian cotton bedding & white cotton bathrobes
- Fresh garden flowers in all rooms
- Flat screen T.V. & hairdryer
- Tea and coffee facilities with fresh milk on request
- Private bathroom with bath & shower and Arran Aromatics toiletries